Sew On & Sew North QATD Shop Hop & More
We are sooooo excited to be part of the Quilting Across the Dakotas Shop Hop 2023
Sew On & Sew North is joining 43 other shops across North & South Dakota for this in person Shop Hop
- Check the Quilt Dakota webiste https://www.quiltdakota.com/ for more details.
- The Quilt Dakota website has virtual and printable maps to plan your trip. https://www.quiltdakota.com/qatd-map
- Follow Sew On & Sew North on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SewOnSewNorth & Instagram @sewonsewnorth
- Did you know we have a website? Here is a link to our website: https://www.sewonsewnorth.com/
- You can ask to have fabric "reserved" for you by calling 701-256-2526 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on our lists prior to the start of the event. We will contact you when the event starts for payment (we will not cut and hold for payment until you come in). You can also order the fabrics online once the event starts (July 24). Once we run out we may not be able to get more. The ND minkey fabric will NOT be here until mid-August
- Buy the Shop Hop Booklet which is your passport to get stamped for the "earned prizes" for visiting 10, 20, or 40 shops. The booklet gives you information about the participating shops like their hours, etc. It also contains patterns, a coupon sheet to use after the shop hop. Showing your booklet at a participating shop also gets you the weekly "code" for winning weekly prizes. Did I also mention that you get entered for door prizes at each shop when you present your booklet? Each shop will give away 3 door prizes at the end of the event!
- Have you joined the Quilt Dakota Hoppers & Shoppers Facebook Group yet? We will have prizes there too! Here is the link: Quilt Dakota Hoppers & Shoppers (please answer the questions or your request to join will be denied).
I realize this is an in person event and not all of you who receive our email can participate, but we will have more virtual events in the future.